Slideshow Widget

Melissa Sheets, Real Life Photography, NC, Photographer

Monday, January 30, 2012

It is time for another tutorial. This time I wanted to share a few of my favorite tips for enhancing images using photoshop.

The image on the right is "Straight out of the Camera". Photoshop allows you to do so many great things, adding contrast and applying warming filters are two things that I use often. But to really enhance images quickly I use actions. You can create your own actions, or buy them online. Today I am using an action from MCP actions.

This video will walk you through the steps I took to alter the image.

This shot with M holding the frog only needs minor tweaking.

I hope you enjoy! Now pick up your camera and go shoot!

Melissa



One Response to “Melissa Sheets, Real Life Photography, NC, Photographer”

Comments make my day!!