Slideshow Widget

Mardi Gras photoshoot, Real Life Photography

Wednesday, February 22, 2012


This morning Ashton and I headed outside for a tiny Mardi Gras inspired photoshoot. I think New Orleans would be a beautiful city to visit, I'm not sure that I would want to fight the crowds during Mardi Gras... but it is definitely on my bucket list of places to see.





A Christian holiday and popular cultural phenomenon, Mardi Gras dates back thousands of years to pagan spring and fertility rites. Also known as Carnival, it is celebrated in many countries around the world–mainly those with large Roman Catholic populations–on the day before the religious season of Lent begins. Brazil, Venice and New Orleans play host to some of the holiday's most famous public festivities, drawing thousands of tourists and revelers every year.

If you click on the link below you can see an actual live view of  New Orleans.


5 Responses to “Mardi Gras photoshoot, Real Life Photography”

Comments make my day!!